I am excited to announce that The Butterfly Effect, 2016, has been selected as a finalist for the Ravenswood Australian Women’s Art Prize, the richest professional art prize for women in Australia. For Sydney folk, the exhibition will be at Ravenswood School for Girls, Henry Street, Gordon Saturday, June 1 to Sunday, June 9.
SUBSCRIBE TO NEWSLETTER
- Public Art Magazine, March 2020
- New work grant received from the Copyright Agency
- SDNOW4 Subversive Design—How should we respond to the climate crisis?
- Ravenswood Australian Women’s Art Prize
- Sing now showing at Stephen McLaughlan Gallery
- Labverde Residency: Amazon Rainforest
- Ocean Imaginaries | RMIT University
- Ocean Imaginaries
- John Fries Award 2016
- NotFair Art Fair